uvex safety develops and produces innovative industrial safety products, which meet the most demanding conditions. The uvex centre of excellence in Fürth, Bavaria, produces innovative protective eyewear products.
Modern eye protection bringing together safety, functionality, quality and design, in order to keep pace with the rapid advances in industry and construction – this is what our customers expect of us and what we expect of ourselves.
Select from different models of uvex safety glasses and choose between different lens tints and coatings to find your right solution.
uvex pheos cx2
- comfortable protection with directly molded forehead piece and nose piece
- available with amber, clear, grey and CBR65 lens
uvex pheos and pheos small
- duo-spherical lens with large field of vision
- available with amber, clear, grey and brown lens
uvex x-fit and x-fit pro
- classic safety glasses with good coverage of the whole eye area
- available with clear and grey lens
- feather-light safety glasses with a sporty design
- available with clear, grey and CBR75 lens
uvex lens coating technology
Why are lens coatings important? For maximum effectiveness, lens coatings should offer resistance against fogging and scratching. uvex is the world leading brand in lens coating technology, delivering long lasting anti-fog and anti-scratch performance. uvex lens coating delivers the highest level of optical clarity, even after repeated cleaning.